Guide for Authors
Authors may download a MS Word template by clicking Download Manuscript Template - Format
Authors are kindly requested to submit their manuscript to email@example.com or on the online paper submission portal. Manuscripts must be made according to the Template/Format of Neurocosm.
Neurocosm journals follow a Double Blind Peer Review System and Publish Half yearly Refereed Journals. In order to bring in a high-quality intellectual platform for researchers across the world thereby bringing in total transparency in its journal review system.
Manuscripts are accepted for publication on the clear understanding that :
- 1. They have neither been published nor been sent for publication elsewhere. All the authors should submit the copyright form to this effect in respect of each article sent for publication. Name, qualification, university/institution and Email ID of all authors must be provided while submitting the manuscripts.
- 2. We are currently focusing on publishing original research works, review papers, short communications only, authors may submit the articles as per the manuscript template of Neurocosm Journal either by submitting in the online paper submission portal or by sending mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Authors are advised to submit the articles only with the copyright form duly signed, scanned and attached; authors may download the copyright form and Paper Template in our website.
- 3. All authors are jointly and severally responsible to the various authorities for the contents of the manuscripts. The Editorial Committee/Publisher shall not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever to the contents of the manuscript and the views and interpretations expressed by the authors in the manuscripts.
- 4. The decision of the Editor is final in all matters pertaining to the publication of the manuscripts. Editor has the right to do editorial revision of the accepted manuscripts, restriction of number of pages, tables and figures. No reason shall be given for the non-acceptance of the manuscript. Manuscript once received will not be returned to the author under any circumstances. The copyright shall rest with the Journal and no part of any manuscript shall be reproduced without specific permission of the Editor.
- 5.Each manuscript received will be allotted a Paper ID no. as NEUROCOSM_Paper_XXXX, The authors include the ID number of the paper in the subject area in all future emails while sending the revised version of the manuscript based on the comments of the referee.
- 6. File Type : Authors should submit the articles only in Double-Column MS-word format or Adobe PDF, no other format is accepted. If equations were used it should be converted by using MS Office equation editor. All equations should be grouped or may be prepared using equation editor software.
- 7. File Size : No article should exceed more than 12 pages unless necessary, authors will be requested to substantiate the need if it exceeds the maximum number of pages. The file size of the MS word format may not exceed 20 MB size for submission through online submission portal and 25 MB if it is submitted as attachment over mail.
NOTE: Authors note that paper cannot be withdrawn at any condition once it is accepted. The Editorial Board of Neurocosm journal advises you not to submit the same article to multiple journals simultaneously.